Saturday, January 2, 2010

Is it Green?


It is green, but that is an inside joke for those of here in Austin for Christmas this year. I couldn't help but title this entry with that question my lovely Andie asked that cracked us all up.
Another super cute thing she said was, "Mama, I ate my chicken and ducklings!" She really meant dumplings.

Two of God's greatest gifts of love.




Andrea heading out to sprinkle reindeer dust in the front yard. We don't want Santa to pass up our house! So we are leaving out more than just cookies and milk for Santa. Actually, Andrea thought Santa might need some water instead of milk. So we left him a glass of water this year.


On Christmas morning, sweet Emelyn wasn't concerned that Santa had left her goodies. She would rather sleep.



Andrea woke up at her normal time, but wouldn't come out of her bedroom. I kept trying to coax her out. She asked if I would bring her toys Santa left her. Finally, after Brian and I played with her for a while in her room, I realized that she believed Santa was still IN our living room. Once, I explained that Santa had already returned to the North Pole with his reindeer, she came right on out.



Her she is enjoying some of her stocking goodies.




We wish you all a blessed New Year!

No comments: